Reclaim the Future IV
On Saturday 31 March 2007: an all-day event in a self-organised space in London. Money raised is for anti-war and anti-capitalist action.
Location: 52 Holloway Road, London N7 8JL (map)
It's the old taxi-cab showroom.
Tube & Magic Railway: Highbury & Islington
- passing the door - 271 to/from Liverpool St; 43 to/from London Bridge; N279 to/from Trafalgar Square.
- from Camden Road - N41 & N29 to/from Tottenham Court Road & Trafalgar Square; N91 to/from T Sq... N253 the long way round to Aldgate.
Lights, kitchen tat, tables, chairs, banner materials, paint, banners and arts,
displays, cleaning stuff, basic tools, brooms, fire extinguishers, first aid
kits, polyprop, gaffer tape...
- the arms trade
- the G8
- prisoner & detainee support
- climate change
- bike repair
- 12-volt systems
- Olympics impact
- Iraq workers
- Full workshop list
Indymedia cinema, visuals & café from CoMutiny gardeners
Live music, sound systems, MCs, cabaret...café - confirmed:
- Inner Terrestrials
- King Blues
- 52 Commercial Road
- Nomadix Roots
- The Embers
- Defcon Zero
- Constant State of Terror
- Reknaw underground sound system
- Urban cabaret feat. Crowzone, Casualty Corner, 12 Volt Vandals, Ian Saville socialist magician, & stand-up
from Vic Lambrusco, Johnny Fluffypunk, Whatsername, Becky Fury, Sir Gideon Vein, the Climate Wheel of Misfortune...
- Conscious hip-hop from
Manage & friends, Megabich, Ras Simeon Judah, JC01, Coltek, Terra Audio & DJs.
Previous Reclaim the Futures